Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
California Car Insurance - Serving Santa Ana, Long Beach, and Norwalk
Think of car insurance as a benefit—something that you can rely on to help you out if you have a wreck, your car gets stolen, or someone sues you because you rear-ended them at a stoplight. Your policy will help you afford many of the costs of recovery that might arise.
Calles Auto Insurance offers industry-leading car insurance options for all California drivers, so don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote! If you need policy services, then we’ve got the answers.
We Insure Everyone
No one is immune to vehicle mishaps, which is why everyone needs car insurance. At Calles Auto Insurance, we believe that it should be easy for every driver to get a tailored policy. We can insure anyone from new drivers to SR-22 recipients, teen drivers, foreign nationals and more. Plus, all of our policies are competitively priced, so your budget will never be a burden in your search for effective coverage.
California’s Required Coverage
California is an at-fault car insurance state. That means, if you cause a wreck which harms other people or damages other cars, then state law says you might have to pay for those parties’ damage costs.
To enforce this obligation, the State requires nearly all drivers to carry proof of financial responsibility. Most drivers get it by buying auto liability insurance, which applies to the loses of others. All policies issued in California must offer at least:
- $15,000 bodily injury liability coverage for one person injured
- $30,000 bodily injury liability coverage for more than one person injured
- $5,000 property damage liability coverage total per accident
The bodily injury liability coverage pays for third-party injury costs, while the property damage liability coverage pays for damage to their belongings. You can increase your policy’s limits so that they are higher than those required by law. This might help you have additional financial assistance available.
Additional California Coverage Options
Still, just because you have liability coverage, that doesn’t mean you have enough car insurance. A liability-only policy won’t pay for your own injury costs or for damage to your own car. To insure those risks, consider buying additional coverage like:
- Collision insurance: When you have a wreck, this coverage can pay for your car’s repairs.
- Comprehensive insurance: Damage your vehicle sustains from hazards like fires, animal collisions, falling objects, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured motorist coverage: If another driver has no liability insurance, they might not be able to repay you if they are at-fault for your losses in a wreck. This coverage can pay instead.
- Medical payments insurance: When you get hurt in a wreck, use this coverage to pay for your medical costs. Coverage can also pay for the recovery costs of your passengers.
- Roadside assistance coverage: With this coverage, you’ll be able to call your insurer if you ever get locked out of the car, run out of gas, need a tow or have another inconvenience.
Your Calles Auto Insurance agent is an expert in all parts of car insurance, and we will always compare numerous policy options to help you find the one that’s best for your needs. So, if you are tired of stressing over getting covered, call us at (866) 883-9357 or request your Santa Ana free auto quote online right now.
3 Signs of Distracted Driving
Does Your State Have Distracted Driving Laws?
Does Getting a Parking Ticket Raise Insurance Rates?